My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Because The Donkey Ate My Shoe

My Dog Ate My Homework
(Honestly, I'm lying)
(I don't even have a dog)

Late Updates!!! 
The only reason why I haven't blog for a week (usually I'm the one among my friends to be obsessed with blogging) is because my phone broke and I didn't get to take any photos.
I'm bored.
The only thing I can do is to beg my sister to "loan" her phone to me. So, yeah, after my begging (and shouting and scolding), she finally gave up. I didn't take much photos with her phone though, I wasn't really satisfied with the quality of her phone. Sigh, the old version Nokia.

Anyway, here is ONE photo I will share with you, taken using my sister's phone.


^Focus on the right. That is one long chatbox, eh, Facebook?^

What else can I blog about now?
I'm just really stressed out right now.
I wish my school would burst into flames tomorrow...
...oh wait, make that all the schools.
 
I just remembered I need to do my homework (well, not really). Bye! :-)
 
(No Signature For This Post, You Just Let Me Found Out I Lost My Pendrive)
(again)
(thanks a lot)
 
SHUNI 

1 comment: