My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Um

This Is Boring
(this is a boring time)
(yay, boring!)
  
Since my cellphone is still not fixed, I don't think I have anything important to say here.
All I can say now is...

CURSE YOU, THAT GUY WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO FIX MY PHONE MY FAILED TOO!

Yeah, I kind of got my phone back the day before yesterday - it was supposed to be fixed, but guess what I got? Nothing. Still a broken phone. My dad should get his 60 bucks back, since that dude did nothing in particular to help my phone. In addition to his *mistakes*, he got stains of dry glue onto my phone!! And some of the diamonds on it even dropped!
He is so evil.












^ New Signature ^ Since the last one was too big and I like this font very much, discovery made when I was looking for a perfect font for my History assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment