My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturdayzzz *snore*

I know I've been updating my blog later than expected, but - hey - at least I'm back now!
It's just fair to tell you that I hate updating my blog without posting a photo along with it, so that's why I didn't update my blog. Truth is - I sign in to Blogger everyday and it's about time I make decent updates. 
Anyway, check out what I did yesterday!
I did everything with Adobe Illustrator at my mum's shop (and the reason why I'm there is because she has chicken pox and I am trying my best to get infected too)... XD

A - um - banner for my blog.
This is just a - um - draft, I'm going to make a prettier one, soon enough.
I made this for Jia Ying.
Hopefully she likes it.
 
I love this one the most!
It's the only template in pink, because - honestly - Louissa is the only girly girl I know in my life.
(okay, she is one of the girly girls I know in my life)

So.... that's it, I guess. Oh, do me a favour and don't judge my works. I did it for the enjoyment of killing boredom.

^ I changed my signature, again. I fell in love with another fonts ^

No comments:

Post a Comment