My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

OMG!

  If you're a friend of mine, you would probably know me as a Celebrity Trash Talker who keeps bragging on and on about how I just hate those pampered super star... Yadda, yadda, yadda... But tell you what, in reality, I'm also like a crazed fan of The Jonas Brothers who blogs about them all over their blog. The only difference between me and that one-kind-of-mental-fan is that I don't like The Jonas Brothers (no offense, Delia, don't order your army of animals to come kill me after reading this). Yeap, I don't like Joe Jonas; I don't like Nick Jonas; Kevin Jonas is quite funny but he has a bad taste in choosing a bride (See? Celebrity trash talking again...).

  Here's one thing both of us would love... MOVIES!!! I mean, who wouldn't want to watch a film that lasts longer than any other YouTube videos in a dark, freezing room with popcorn. Even the Eskimos love it.
  Anyway, this is why I suddenly had the urge to talk about Hollywood stuff (wait for it...):

THERE'S THIS VERY COOL MOVIE WITH A VERY COOL PLOT AND A VERY COOL CAST THAT I REALLY WANT TO WATCH. AND I ADMIT THAT I HAD GONE A LITTLE OF MY NUTS BECAUSE OF THIS MOVIE!



~The Adjusment Bureau~
An action-packed film. Not really the type of movie I usually watch, but take note that it's actually an action-packed romance film. So, it's a movie worth watching to me. Unfortunately, I have to wait till 2011. Thanks for telling me that detail, eBuzz.

I guess I better stop typing before my brain explodes. But if it really had to explode, at least do that when 2012 comes. So, my brain can explode with the earth. What an honour!



No comments:

Post a Comment