My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Okay, honestly I ran out of ideas for my blog. I couldn't possibly blog about where I eat every time, this is not a glutton's blog, for crying out loud. But anyway I decided to update my blog today because it's such a great day - the tenth of October, or in other ways 10/10/10.
  Yeah, so I started my day listening to everyone talking about 10/10/10, which I don't really get at first. All I knew about today was that it was BEN 10 PREMIERE DAY (yes, I'm a Ben 10 fanatic, don't judge me)! Then I realize the tenth of October on the year of 2010 doesn't come every year, so here I am not blogging in my usual style (I just don't feel like blogging now, but it's a special day, ya' know?).
  Well it's time for me to feed my imaginary dog now, for those who are satanic, go borrow a gun and shoot yourself. If you're not, go borrow a gun and shoot the Satanic people. (okay... that was really awkward of me to say...)


~Shoe Knee
  10.10.10   
10:10 p.m.

Disclaimer: The time above may vary from the time the author really posted this post.   

No comments:

Post a Comment