My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Friday, October 15, 2010

You're Fired, I'm Hired... Hah!

I got a job? Wow.

So, I got a job as blog assistant/contributor/author/whatever recently. Okay, so you think I already have a blog of my own (where I'm my own boss) and don't need a job as blog assistant... but it's quite an honour to be in their team. Since I can get up close with authors and even get ARCs (advanced review copies, that means I get to review a book first before anybody else in the world.. muahahahaha *choke*).

Anyway, here's the blog I'm working on: http://www.5678princessreviews.blogspot.com/. Be a follower or I will kill you (randomly awkward).

So...
I guess I better get going...

Bye...

Run along now...

That's all I have to say...

Ahem...

Go away...

...

You're annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment