My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Get My Autograph Here!

This Is Totally Pointless.
(if you want to know why, read further)
(you're a pointless
person for reading this post)

I was viewing every Facebook profile of my friends to see if they had a blog, it was fun, but quite out of control. Some of their blogs are really neat (not to mention some of them that reek *ahem*)! Anyway, I kind of made a big discovery when I was browsing Lily's blog - she always put her signature at the end of every post. And I've decided to do that too! Don't call me a copycat, think of the bright sides - my signature proves to you that I'm real (I have flesh and blood and no eyes)...

So, there you have it!
Get ready for the finale!
As you scroll down...

...is it big enough for you to see it?















If you haven't noticed, this is my first post without a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment