My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wacky Animal Skin

Wacky Animals And Their Skins
(don't get fooled by the title)
(no animals were harmed in the making of this post)


Okay, I'm not talking about animals here. "Animal" is just another way I use to say "Wild".
Wacky, Wild Desktop Skin.
So, lately my dad brought our computer to somewhere for maintenance and I think it was reformatted (yeah, blame me for the virus in it...). Now, it's running under Window XP, with no Microsoft word and internet connection, but that's not the point - the real thing is I found out some wacko skins for the desktop.

Check this out~

^ My love for you is kept in my computer ^
(this is lame)

^ My computer held the mountains and waterfalls... ^

^ Green background, Pink Bottom ^
(this computer must get some serious adjustment on its fashion sense)

^ Nice Colours ^
(the second one is my favourite)

X

That's it from me, since I don't really know what to post for today. I'm going to keep thinking some interesting stuff to post. Till then - bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment