My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Broken Helping Hand

I love helping people.
(but when I wear out)
(you'll have to do all the work yourself)


I'm not the nice, obedient daughter that every mother wants, but I'm still glad to help my mum out. And when I say "help" I mean helping her at the print shop she owned. I help with the photostatting, file outputting and whatever else that I am willing to do. Though the main reason I always go to her shop is because I wanted to use the computer there (it's very obvious my mum knows what I'm thinking)...

So, last Sunday, there was this customer (who-I-never-even-get-to-see-his/her-face) who came to photostat a book (it was in Korean, I only knew how to read Aliens) and inquire 20 sets of it. My mum had a *great* time photostatting each page of it, but I got to do the dirty work any way - sorting every page in the correct order. I almost died, yet the feeling when I finished everything was Awesome!!!

You can say that it was a perfect moment of glory until I realized I had trashed the entire shop just to complete my mission... Papers Everywhere!!!

^ Papers on the Toys Display Rack ^

^ Papers on the printer. ^
(you probably don't see the printer)

^ Papers on the keyboard ^
(focus on the papers, not my Facebook)

^ Papers on the table. ^
(that's normal, I guess)

Yeah, so that's it for today. Tune in next time for more juicy updates on MY BLOG FM (oh wait, wrong line).


X

Wow, see if you dare to count how many times I used the words "paper" (or "papers, who cares.) and "help...

No comments:

Post a Comment