My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm A Clumsy Spy From Clumsyland

. . .
(that's all I can say)
(don't make me say anything else)
(okay, I'll tell you)
(you're so convincing)

This post was supposed to be all about my Sunday. I was about to Bluetooth the photos of my day to the laptop and upload it here, but no I was dreaming... I can't believe I clicked "Delete All Files" instead of "Send Via Bluetooth". Some spy I am.

The only photo I have now is this (well, one is better than none).

^ Spork, combination of fork and spoon ^

Cute, huh? I got it at Popeyes. I really want to show you the photos, but clumsiness wins. Anyway, you should really try Popeyes fried chicken, mashed potato and coleslaw. Yeah, I went there for dinner with my mum and sisters.

Okay, so that's it from me. Since I deleted every photo I owned. *sigh*
This is so annoying.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment