My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Trip To Tesco

T.T.T.
(For your information, that doesn't resemble crying faces)
(It's Trip To Tesco)

Yeah, so I went to Tesco with my family. After I updated my blog last night to be precise. My mum and dad came home right after I put everything into the right places (laptop, charger, modem...) - it's a good thing they didn't suspect anything!

Tesco, Here We Come!
But Before That, We Went For Dinner.
At Our Favourite Healthy-Food-Serving-Restaurant!
Funny thing, my sister said she couldn't finish her noodles, but she kept on eating and finished it anyway...

My sister smiling at the camera when she saw me stalking her... (phew!)

Look Up! That's a strange way to store your toothpicks~ In a Chicken Essence Bottle~ (Brands!)

I had Fried Rice.
Not that anyone care.
So, I'll just skip to... Tesco!
And the first thing I saw at the slightly over-stuffed hypermarket was...

... a pile of goodness. Only 6 bucks for 2 packets of potato chips.
(I challenge you... to try and find a box of Cadbury "hidden" in the photo.)

Talk about copyrights.
Check out these obviously fake "Barbie"s.
They're everywhere.
(I challenge you... to buy one of these)

This is my favourite moment~
Watching "Avatar, The Last Air Bender" at the electronics department. (n.n)


There was also a clearance sale for electronics like cute MouseS (not the ones that breathe *shiver*)! Aren't they just too cute (look up! again!)?
They were selling cute card readers too. My mum bought one that looks like a keyboard, for no particular reason.

I never thought they can go crazy even with Card Readers.
Next up, the I-don't-know-what-department. I call it The Poison Department if you really want me to give it a name.


^ another way to display your items - scattered ^


^ oops, wrong shelf ^

Picture On Purpose: "Aunty choosing the right bucket".
After we got everything we needed... duh, we have to pay for those stuff!


All the counters were pack.
But some of the counters chose to close at this time. Ugh.

My dad was quite impatient while waiting in line.
The main reason... FIFA WORLD CUP was on!
Argentina VS Germany
(I think we all know who won and who lost)




This is the reason why I want a credit card.
I have the urge to try it out.
Take out your card and wave at it.
How fun! (doh...)

Well, I guess that marks the end of this post.

X

See? I marked an X as the end of this post!

Oh wait, I almost forgot Snapshot Of Victory!
Katcha!


Whacky shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment