My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Of Cupcakes And Flying Cameras

Weekends
(they just feel like weekdays)
(that doesn't make any difference)


Today might be a Saturday, but I still had to go to school (yeah, just like any other weekdays). At least I didn't went there to have homework bonding time, ugh. It was Hari Koperasi at my school today. Hari Koperasi, I don't know how you call it in English, the only thing I know about it is that it is some sort of carnival. You know, carnival - they sell food, they sell things, you can play games. That was what happened at my school's thought. I wasn't in charge of any stalls, so I spent some time at my friend's (Louissa) stall (which is under the school's choir team). They opened a game stall / photo booth. I was quite surprise when I was informed they were only charging 2 bucks per edited photo (because the original price was like 8 or 10 bucks). Anyway, the photo booth was a great idea until Blake's camera went missing (poor Fish).
Among all of my friends, I seemed to be the only one who doesn't have anything to do, no stalls to look after; no money so I can shop till I drop... Yet my entire morning wasn't boring, surprisingly! Wow! I kind of fell in love with the cupcakes my friends, Mango and Starfruit (they're twins!) were selling then. It was heavenly...

This is they're stall, located at the canteen.
(food stalls at the canteen, very smart)


The cupcakes that I fell in love with~


So that's about it. I wish I could write more about Hari Koperasi, but my mum is almost back from work (at least I think) (I'm using the computer secretly) (I'm so bad)... Yeah, when I reached my house, I got tired, weird, since I did nothing in particular but eat all day.

A snapshot of victory~
For being able to get through this day~

I'm in my official school tracksuit (is that what you call that?)!
Go Panthers!


Oh no, my mum got home early...

2 comments: