My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Story Of An Ice / Water / Blah

I Love Cold Drinks.
(especially flavoured ones)
(bring me a bucket of Coca Cola)
Take Note, I Did Not Do This On Purpose :-)
Thanks to my ever thirsty mouth, I drank every carton of juice and bottle of Vitagen at home (what? blame my mouth). And since I would die of thirst, what's wrong with a cup of pure plain water, but then I like cold drinks... So I filled a cup with water and put in the freezer (because I thought I could freeze my water quicker there). Anyway - fast or slow, I forgot all about it...
That means I had a surprise when I finally opened the freezer today! My cup of water had became a cup of ice or a block of ice or just ice. I have proof, look down!
Don't believe it's totally frozen?
(fear not, I have more proof!)
(but dude, you're weird)

See? No water spilled!
(believe in magic!)
I took it out from the fridge and when it finally melted a little... It was the prettiest block of ice ever... (well, at least for me)

I was going to wait for it to melt, but I had such a kind heart (as if) that I decided to release it to the wild~ (no, no, not feed it to lions or throw it out of the window. please, no violence here.)

I put it back into the freezer.

See it? See it? This time it has somee little ice as its friends! That's so cute!

Well, this had been a long and not-worth-my-time-typing...

As I am typing away, I ate the ice. Muahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment