My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sundae Sundays

Like usual Sundays, I went to help my mum at her shop. 
The point is my dad brought us to a great restaurant that night (usually he only brings us to some cheap coffee shops). "Just Desserts", don't get fooled by the name, they don't really serve a wide variety of sweet stuff, but they do have different kinds of food from different places - Japanese, Italian, Korean... Food heaven, delicious and cheap too. 

^ A view from my table ^

 ^ Close Up ^

^ The Menu ^

My dad only ordered a burger for himself, but then after that he kept eating me and my sisters' food.

^ My sister with the usual Spaghetti ^

^ My other sister and her so-called "Naruto" Meal ^
^ I ordered Korean Ramen and it was heavenly ^
(though I had a hard time eating it, since it was spicy to death)
(and I was bluetooth-ing with my mum's phone)

Anyway, I had a good night. The only thing that ruined the day was knowing that I have school tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment