My Page Value

LET'S DANCE TO THE COLOURS!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

T.G.I. Friday

Thank God It's Friday!
(I don't think I can handle another minute of homework bonding time)
(it's time for Friday!)

This particular Friday was Report Card Day of my school. Yet I get to go to my mum's print shop today, since she just fired that dude who worked there and now she's desperate to get help (I wonder if her ex-worker would laugh seeing her like that). Going to help her means I have to miss yet another High School Musical Dance Practice. Sigh... I'm really sorry, Fish (is he mad enough at me to kill me?...). Yeah, so I've been missing practices for days and Fish is really pissed off. Let me broadcast this message when I have the chance:

I'M SORRY, FISH / BLAKE!

Anyway, my dad went to take my report card and he kept babbling about computers, television and dropping grades to the teacher, not that I care about that, I just don't want my teacher to know the real me (yeah, I fake a lot). And after my dad's chat with my teacher that seemed to last forever, he brought me to my mum's shop! Yay (finally)! 
Then, there was this dude who came to output his files.
He was Korean (what's up with Koreans and my mum's shop anyway?).
And he brought the cutest pendrive I had ever seen!!
 
 ^ See? It's a dog bone! ^

^ If dogs had bad eyesight, they would gobble this pendrive up... ^
 
Oh, yeah - that Korean dude was Christian I think, because he came to print church flyers (or is that what you call it?). For your information, I tasted vegetarian food for the first time that day. I kinda liked it, though the fake prawn didn't really worked for me... 

^ Can you see the fake prawn? ^
(oh who cares! I loved this meal!)
 
^ Even food wants a close up... ^

^ Best Soup Award ^
 
So, that's about what happened on my Friday. I'm not going to go through the details, that would be boring and annoying (oops, I let the word slip!).. Toodles! Peace out, home dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment